HOW TO make a USB Disc with Ubuntu LiveCD and Super Grub Disc in it
" * Do you want to try out Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu or any other *buntu and install without using a CD?
* Would you like having something that works like a live CD but runs a lot faster?
* Have you ever experienced a partitioning disaster of or an installation failure that could have been caused by a scratched CD or a dirty optical lens in your CD/DVD drive?
* Does your computer support booting a USB disk? (Either from the BIOS or even from a GRUB menu or command line).
* You can also keep it in the USB disk for any emergency you might have later on someday, the Ubuntu Live CD can be used to rescue and repair your Ubuntu operating system and re-install if that's ever necessary. It makes a great rescue disk because it leaves your CD/DVD drive available in case you want to make a file rescue that way, or you can SSH to a networked computer or copy to another USB disk too, whichever will be the easiest.
* Super Grub Disk is used to boot the Live CD Ubuntu operating system in the USB disk, and it can also be used for emergency booting or fixing the boot of any operating system in your hard drive too if you ever need it."