"NimbleX sub100 got some important improvements so I guess now it's ready for the public! It's main goal is to be used as a portable distro be cause it's small (99.9 MB), very fast (less than 40s boot in KDE) and has most of the stuff required for most common daily activities.
Latest highlights are:
* USB Installer (slightly better than the one in 2007v2)
* Added K3B so you can burn CDs and DVDs
* Added support for PDF files because the lack of it was annoying
* Now more than 240 Webcam models are supported
* Remote Desktop for rdp (Win) and vnc protocols
* Added a modified version of Quax's kweb2mod to use software from the Internet
* Wizard to create the nimblex.data file to easily save changes
* ... and a lot more (added parted, iptables, guarddog, wget, xfsutils, dosfstools, grub, gawk, less, unarj, nano)"